Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY,May 24,2011

Outside my window...
 The sun is shining and there's a breeze's flooing though the leave's on the tree.

I am thinking...
It looks like it's going to be a nice day today.

I am thankful for...
The blessing of waking up early and with little pain.

I am wearing ...
A pink wineypoo nightie and slipper's.

I am creating...
A crochet lap blanket to use at church.

I am going....
Realy know were that I know of this week,just maybe a little crazzy.

I am reading....
A Tale of Two Cities..by Charles Dickens and Oldie but a Goodie.

I am hoping...
My family and Friends have a nice week,I love them dearly.

I am hearing...
The brids a churping out in the tree and a meow from BW as I think
Nina my little dog is playing with him.

Around the house...
Well plenny of things needing done..always.

A few plans for the week...
Not much just keep cleaning.

Hear's a picture I am sharing....

This is BW it's hard to get a picture of him looking at you.
I hope you enjoy my verry frist Daybook. Not sure If Iwill keep
it up or not, we shell see.

Please don't forget to hope over to  http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
And chech out other daybook entries.
 (Or try to do one for yourself). (HUGS.)

1 comment:

Jan's Blog said...

This was a wonderful daybook. I do them from time to time and I hope you'll continue to do them. It asks for information we don't usually think about, and I like that!