Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hi,

Hi ,I've rested up,can't wait to get back at things this coming week,but will try to remenber to take it easyer.My dear friend Sheryl is safe back in In.They have a cabin in the woods use oil lamps est.And do gardening,mostly tomatoes,a little this and that.I got a few things growing in pots ,and sheryl put in some 4-o-clocks for me before she left,can't wait for them to bloom. I'm still trying to learn how to use the blog.
The butterfly just maked  me feel happy,they seem to do that whenever I see one flying around. Do keep dear Lura in your prayers.TY.(Hugs)

3 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Dear Cathyjo,
Your butterfly makes me smile too. ... actually you and your blog make me smile. Thank you for your email and thank you for your prayers... I need them and I feel the support during this long healing process.

Have a great week. Hugs, Lura

Jan's Blog said...

Your butterfly makes me smile too. Oh...I just looked over and saw that Lura wrote the exact same thing...guess great minds DO think alike. I'm seeing Lura tomorrow so I'll give her a big hug from you!!!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

So nice to meet you! Thank you so much for finding my site and joining me. I am looking forward to getting to know you.
I see you are new to blogging and welcome. It is a great way to make new friends and to journal which is what I try to do.
I looked for your follower button but did not see it.
Butterflies do make you smile.
Love
Maggie