Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Project

 
 
I've always wanted one of theses.
 



This is going to be my on going project for the rest of the year.
A neighbor was moving and was tossing it out when I came by.
I ask if I could have it, And he said sure take it, and I did.
The wind and weather has gotten to it. It's bent and rusty .
I have other projects I'm working on, in time they hopefully
will get done.

So glad it's cooling down, as I can put the birds outside.
and putter around outside myself, I always enjoy doing.
And there's a lot needs doing.

Thank you all so much for dropping by.
I do hope all goes well for you all. Take Care.
(HUGS)


(¯`✻´¯)
`*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ..

"The ordinary acts we practice every day at home
 are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest."
Thomas Moore
`*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ..

2 comments:

Barbara F. said...

Cathyjo, I never knew you had birds! Can you post a few pictures of them? xo

Kays Kids said...

Love your windmill. I'm sure you will find the perfect spot.