Monday, September 9, 2013

Have a nice day



Yes it's a lovely day out today
Anyway that's what I think.
It's raining and the temp goes
down in the 90% they say for
the next 4days.So much better
then the 100% any time.
I would like it if it could stay
75% - 95% well...I'm nuts.


Found BW out watching the rain.






Don't you think it make things look
more a live. It's just a nice drzzle
we are having here, hope it hangs around.

Thanks so much for dropping by.
Hope you have a nice day also.
(HUGS)


"Love each other with a warm love that comes from the heart..."  -1 Peter 1:22 


1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

I agree with you. I love the rain. I always have since I was a little girl. I wish we would get some here but we are hot and dry still. Have a good week sweet friend. As you can tell I don't blog much any more, but I think of you often with love. Hugs, Lura