Saturday, September 14, 2013

Just Thankful




Lemon Cake Bar's

1 box one step Angel Food Cake mix
1- 15oz can Lemon Pie filling


















Fold Lemon and Cake mix together until moist.  Be sure not to over stir.
Bake in a 9x13 cake pan at 350* until golden brown on the top (about 20-30 minutes).
Cool completely before eating.
As they are cooling, you can sprinkle with powder sugar if you wish.
They have more of an angel food cake texture than a traditional lemon bar texture.
ENJOY!
You know how I'm these day's  go for easy.
And not much sugar, I have to watch it.
╭•⊰✿¸.•*ღ ღ¸╭•⊰✿¸.•* ღ¸╭•⊰✿¸.•*ღ ღ¸╭•⊰✿╭•⊰✿
Sad New's...my neighbors got home ok,
but found that some one had brook in
the back door and really trashed the place.
Called the Cap's they never came out to busy.
Any way so for it's been about 4 hour's now.
When I was it, I couldn't believe it and just
wanted to screem ,and have a hard time not to cry.
What a mess to come home too.and at thre age.
Sorry but this has realy gotten to me.
♥*•.¸¸.❉•♥•❉•.¸♥*¸.❉•♥•❉•.¸♥*¸.❉•♥•❉•.¸♥*¸.❉•♥•❉•.¸♥*

This just reminds me to count my blessing.


Thanks for dropping by
Thanks for your prayers,
And your friendship.
Do hope you all have a nice day.
(HUGS)

1 comment:

Barbara F. said...

Please be safe, Cathyjo, keep your doors locked. xo