Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Nose in a book

Recipe For Contentment

Health enough to make work a pleasure,
Wealth enough to support your needs,
Strength enough to battle with difficulties
and forske them,
Grace enough to confess your sins and over-
come them,
Patience enough to toil until some good is
accomplished,
Charity enough to see some good in your
neighbor,
Love enough to move you to be useful and
helpful to others,
Faith enough to make real the things of God,
and
Hope enough to remove all anxious fears con-
cerning the future.

BY Johanh Wolfgang Von Goethe

Well as you can see I've had my nose in a
book agin. I do need to get back at trying
to clean up my bedroom and closet.
I don't know why I keep the things I do at
times. A real bad habit for anyone. A lot
to go though and get read of in the end.
 I'm going to have a few piece of dark choc.
It's verry good at lifting one's Spirit.
Just half of a Hershey bar that all ok.
So not to bad, just enough to do the job.
Here's wishing you the best always.
(((HUGS)))

No comments: