Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm Back

Ok back I've had enough pain from crochet for now.
I was crocheting little hearts and snowflakes for hopefuly
our christmas tree.Noting grate as I'm all thums any more.
Now these's two kids of mind they drive me crazzy,
they are the best of friends and always up to something.
And so jealous of each other.always playing or sleeping.
under foot wrashing,runing,chacing almost nocking me down
at times,oh yes and funny carring on's. They like to be wherever
I'm most of the time. They are Nina and BW.
I geuss I should tell you they where stays, BW showed up
about 2yers ago and Nina after last chistmas. And I didn't have
the heart to sent them to the pound. Nina still chews up things
and make messes every now and then,big pains at time's.
some times I think I need my head examen realy.As I have
a hard time taking care of myself let alone aminais, and at my age
I'm not realy into them much anyways,but feel sorry for them.
But it may come down to them or me at some time.A sad day.
 (HUGS)

1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

I hope that you, BW and Nina all have a great 4th of July weekend.

Hugs, Lura