Friday, June 10, 2011

What Do You THINK?

As always I got a lot to do,but I'm in no hurry.
Well so I must get busy and do it soon.
Any way I thought I ask you what you think of
the way I have hidden things.The AZ.new's
and other blog's behind the pic's on the rightside
of my blog?I put them there so I could get to them faster.
But hope they might help you also in some way.
 Do let me know what you think pls.
Thanks. Sorry I  have go as
I have a ride picking me up to
go shoping ,jsut need a few things for cleaning.
So take Care.((HUGS))

1 comment:

Jan's Blog said...

Hi Cathyjo...it took me quite some time to figure this out, but wow...that is really fun. How do you do that. I've never seen anyone do that before. You're a computer wiz aren't you, and not telling us. I've got you figured now!!! Really, that is soooo neat!!!