Sunday, June 12, 2011

He Answers


I did get out to GD class and RS today,
al though I still didn't feel all that well.
But feeling better now,I do hate missing
any meetings.They make my week.
Do still remenber Lura and John in prayer
It seems like so verry many others could
also use our prayers these days. I feel
for them, and wish I could do more.
It's says the Lord hear;s the prayers of the rightest.
I don't feel I'm all that rightest,But will pray
and keep praying.Because I know he answers.
((HUGS))

1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

Dear Cathyjo,
I am glad that you were able to get to GD and RS classes today. I am sorry that you are not feeling very well. I really miss attending church meetings. I hope I will be able to attend before too much longer.

Thank you so much for your prayers and concern for us. I really do feel the support of your prayers. I appreciate you. I hope you feel better this week. I am sending you hugs. Love, Lura