Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Soaring








I had a wonderful up lifting weekend
My body wasn't feeling very well.
But my spirit soared.


WE all need to knit together.
As God's children, We are a Family,
Were all human beings.
We seem not to have eye's to see,
or ear's to hear. or even hands to,
help. arm's to lift, legs to walk,
or feet to fallow the Lord...
Whats's wrong?
One thing for sure we need to
do is get down on our knee's,
in prayer much more often.
Even I myself.


Thanks so much for dropping by.
And listing to me, hoping on my
soap box again.
Take care and have a nice day.
((HUGS))





✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
(¯`✻´¯)
  `*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻
✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
 

4 comments:

Barbara F. said...

Sweet post, Cathyjo, and I sure know that the Lord hears you. xo

Faye Henry said...

Hi Cathyjo .. We sure do need to pray more then ever before.. You are so right.. Blessings, dear girl.. xo

Jan's Blog said...

Hi Cathyjo... Lura and I were talking about you today and I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I'm having a rough time physically too, but the conference talks made me soar too. Take good care of yourself. Your friend, Jan

Kays Kids said...

I'm glad you had a lovely weekend. Every day is what we make it.
Hugs