Friday, April 12, 2013

They are moving

 
My oldest Daughter and her Hub. Larry
They have found a place,and are moving out.
They were a grate help for a year.
They were a ansurer to prayer.
And now it's time for them to move on.
They will leave April 13, they will not
to far away about 5mils or so.

I still have anther Daughter and grandson
living here,it would be nice to see them
move on also,hopefuly they can.

Then it will be just me and my youngest.
For a while at less.
I geuss we will just have to wait and see.
Leave it in the Lord's hand's


✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
(¯`✻´¯)
`*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ..


"The purpose of our lives is to give birth
to the best which is within us
~Marianne Williamson~



I do thank you all for droping by and
your prayer's.Take Care.(HUGS)

1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

Hello Dear,
I'm glad they can move on. Good for them. How are you? I hope well. Hugs, Lura