Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spring Cleaning

Hi, I been trying each day
 to get so much done.
Hopeful I can get done
 befor summer get here.
I have to take a lot of
 little brake's off and on.
Sometime's I do for get
 and pay for it later.

It's so nice to beable to
go out in my kichen after
6pm and do whatever
after a 1and1/2 yrs.
Just feels grate.

It's hard to have
anyone stay when
there's not much
room.It's been
hard on them to.
their bed time
was 6:30pm-
2am-6am
But their were
good time's also.

Thanks for stoping by
The best to you and your's
(HUGS)

1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

How nice that you are getting spring cleaning done. I am like you. I do a little and then have to rest for a while. I wish that I could get more done.
I hope that you are feeling better. Have a good week. Hugs, Lura