Friday, April 5, 2013

Sping


One can alway's tell when Sping is here.
That's when Noble come's out of hibernation,
and know he make it though winter once agin.
We all sure love him,could be a her?

I'm feeling better,so I'm trying to get
things done,and their are way so meny.
I'll be lucky to make a dent.




I just got done reading this wondful book.
and so enjoyed it...it's a much read,
and more then once.


This is some thing we all need to do ,every day,for the wrold.
Thing's are such in a big mess thesse day's.

 
The fact that I can plant a seed
and it becomes a flower,
share a bit of knowledge
and it becomes another's,
smile at someone and receive a smile in return,
are to me continual spiritual exercises.
~Leo Buscaglia

✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿


Thanks for stoping by...hope all go's well for you and your's.
((HUGS))


 





1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

Hello Dear,
How fun that you have a turtle friend that comes around each spring. That is nice.
I'm trying to do an A to Z challenge on my blog but I may not finish it because my B-I-L who is visiting us is sick in the hospital. Please pray for him and his wife. I hope that you are feeling better. Take care, Love, Lura