Sunday, January 15, 2012

Some Smile's

Hi!  isn't he cute? And so happy.

I just love my kindle.
It sure helps when I can't sleep
I can now read my
Book of Mormon.
I can see the print now.

And so Thankful I have Judy's help.
She doe's so many things for me, It's
so nice to have her to help get me
ready for church and the Doc. est.

And just so gratefull for all of you who keep
my spirits uplifted . Thank You.

I'm most grateful and thankful,
for having the Lord in my life.

And I enjoy having Amanda my
youngest around as she and her
friend's keep me forever young.

And I'm thankful for each new day.
to have to try agin a new.

Do take care, and have a grate week.

(((HUGS)))









My blog still mssed up some what.

3 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

Cathy, I do love your little mouse. He is so cute. I am sorry that you haven't been feeling that well. I hope all is better soon. I know I don't get around to read your page often enough. I do hope you will forgive me. I think of you every day though, always happy thoughts! Love and hugs,
Marie xxoo

Jan's Blog said...

Sounds like you have some good things going on in your life. I don't know how people live without the Lord. I know I couldn't make it without him. And I'm so glad that your daughter and her friends are keeping you young. You are blessed, and I'm blessed to be your friend. Love and Hugs, Jan

Grammy Staffy said...

I love your little mouse too. He makes me smile. I hope that you feel better soon. Your good attitude is inspiring. I am glad that you are thankful for all the good things in your life... and are patient with the things that are hard for you. Have a good week. Hugs, Lura