Friday, October 7, 2011

Most Gratfull


It's so wonderfull that their's so many Angels all around us.
Both the seen and unseen one's, we are so blessed to have them.
And what a blessing it is to be of  servics to Our Heavenly Farther.

well I've shrely have been blessed, and most gratefull .
To Judy and Larry for all they have done for me.
I realy have needed  the help so bad for so so long.
And couldn't  fine anyone  who realy wanded to take the time to give it.
I had askpleeded and prayed for help often.

Oh, yes some said yes but wanted it their way, not mind.
I dont know what they were thinking, do you?
So I'm most  Gratefull  for a  Heavenly Father who  Love's me.
For all  my many Blessings He given me.

Hoping you have a( Grate) weekend.
((HUGS))


2 comments:

Lottie said...

Hope you have a beautiful weekend, too!

Grammy Staffy said...

Hello Dear,
Have a great Sunday. I hope that you feel good enough to attend church. I have missed you and I am glad to be back in blogland.
Hugs, Lura