Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ramming

 
Hollyhocks  love them, they seem to beable to stay the heat.
 
We don't have a car...but we do use our carport.
 
This tree is loved ...heated for the mess it make's
from the seed pods that fall.
 

I've got a lot of cleaning done..
.more then I thought I would
And so glad befor the heat got here.
 
My neighbor and left on the 14th at 2:30am
for Ind. And got thair at 12noon the15th.
I'll miss them as I always do each yr.
They are so loving and kind and a big help to me.
 
Thanks for droping by....and the best to you and your's.
((HUGS))

2 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

I love your pretty little carport. It is much prettier than if you had a car in it. I wish I'd gotten a lot of work done like you have.... I haven't but good for you.
Have a great weekend. Hugs, Lura

Buttercup said...

I'm with Lura. The carport is so pretty. I'm decluttering. I've got a long way to go, but doesn't it feel good to get things done!