Friday, September 16, 2011

Magic

Ah! she's started working her Magic.
My nockout rosses are trying come
back to life once more. And other
things will perk up now and I can
plant a few things. I love seeing things
grow. Not sure what I will grow let.
And I will have my oldest daughter
Judy and her Hubby Larry and
grandson Jacob here though out
the Winder. They will be a grate help
to me,in many ways. My house will be
full . I might not blog all that much,
So please don't worry.
I will be around NOW and THEN.
Just Take Care. (((Hugs)))



2 comments:

Buttercup said...

Please let us know how you are doing. Have enjoyed your posts, but glad you will have company.

Grammy Staffy said...

I am glad that you will have your family there to help you. Be sure to let us know how you are doing. You have the cutest blog in blogland. I just love looking at all of your darling little pictures. Take care of yourself. Hugs, Lura