Tuesday, April 8, 2014

God's Garden





God's Garden
THE Lord God planted a garden
In the first white days of the world,
And He set there an angel warden
In a garment of light enfurled.
So near to the peace of Heaven,
That the hawk might nest with the wren,
For there in the cool of the even
God walked with the first of men.
And I dream that these garden-closes
With their shade and their sun-flecked sod
And their lilies and bowers of roses,
Were laid by the hand of God.
The kiss of the sun for pardon,
The song of the birds for mirth,--
One is nearer God's heart in a garden
Than anywhere else on earth.
For He broke it for us in a garden
Under the olive-trees
Where the angel of strength was the warden
And the soul of the world found ease.
Dorothy Frances Gurney


And I be-live this earth is only one of many.
As you look closely you'll fine His handy work all around You every were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0I6XsdO19Y

Such lovely Music....

Heres a real good Movie...

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/193303008980640499/

I do hope you will enjoy....
Wising you the best....May God Bissing be with You and Yours.

((HUGS)) 

4 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

What a lovely poem and beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing. I hope you are feeling better. I'm sending you hugs and best wishes.

Kays Kids said...

Lovely words. Have a great weekend.

Grammy Staffy said...

Hello again dear. How are you doing? If you get a chance visit my O post on my blog today. I have featured our opera singing little grand daughter, Claire. I enjoy showing what a sweet and talented girl she is.
Hugs, Lura

Grammy Staffy said...

Hello again dear. It was nice to talk to you but you sounded really sick. I hope that you get better soon. Hugs, Lura