Thursday, October 4, 2012

Started Planting

 
Started planting the graden,
 set in 4 tomatoes plants already,
and a few herbs ant some flwers.
not much and got a few more to go.
just need to get to it. takes time.
 Wasn't going to do one this year,
But Larry said he would dig it up
and trun it over. And Amanda said
she would help plant and water.
So we will see what happens.
Will take some pictures later on
at some time now and then.
I just hadn't thought about it at the time.
Well life goes on..dont know
 whats around the cronner.
Only God knows.
Take Care.((HUGS))
 
 
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
¸.•´¸.•~♥♥♥~•.~

In the garden I tend to drop
my thoughts here and there.
To the flowers I whisper the secrets
I keep and the hopes I breathe.
I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels.
~Dodinsk
 

No comments: